Learning Journey

Friday 26 May 2017

Kia ora this week we have been writing paragraphs. Our teacher has put us in groups my group was Quintin me Louisa and Lilly. But Louisa and Lilly did a story about coppers beach and Quintin and I did one about Fidget spinners here is our Recount.Fidget Spinners

“Yahoo!” Quintin and I shouted as Quintin’s mum drove to coin save in Kaikohe to buy us fidget spinners. Quintin got a blue one and I got a red one with Maori patterns. We got to the counter and the man was as pale as a white cloud. We raced to the dairy in Kaikohe and brought lollies and fizzy. We got back to Quintin’s house with our fidget spinners and tried to balance them on our fingers and chin.

 Quintin’s Dad was snoring as loud as a pig in his chair. Quintin and I were still playing with our fidget spinners then Jose, Quintin’s mum came in the lounge and said we are going to the park. We got to the park and lots of kids were there and they all wanted to play with our fidget spinners so we let them.


Have one of your favorite things been broken before? This boy came along and grabbed my fidget spinner and kept on stomping on it.  He was a nightmare. So I said, “Can I have my spinner back,
please?”
He said, “ No !” so I asked him again. Then his mum came over and said, “ Give it back!” so he did. Me and Quintin were scared little girls  so we went home and my mum picked me up and then I saw Quintin on
Monday at school.

1 comment:

  1. Are you enjoying working with your writing buddies, Quintin? What kinds of things are you helping each other with?

    ReplyDelete